Reebok work Rb4041 sublite cushion work athletic oxford achieves maximum lightness and flexibility in a work shoe. With deep flex grooves, the sublite foam midsole reduces weight and allows for greater range of motion. Rubber pads provide traction at heel strike and forefoot takeoff while minimizing weight. Mesh uppers allow for ultimate breathability and moisture transfer for all day cooling comfort. A memory tech massage footbed adapts to the unique contours of your foot. Fit for the way you work. Reebok is committed to inspiring and enabling athletic performance and achievement through innovative product design. The Reebok brand encourages the continual pursuit of fitness and well-being. Reebok empowers people to be fit…fit for life. Warson brands, exclusive licensee for Reebok occupational and duty/uniform footwear, is extending the Reebok reputation for athletic performance, comfort and fitness into the work place: on the job site, factory and in the field. Inspired by top athletes but designed for the hard working professional, Reebok provides athletic performance technologies in every Reebok safety shoe. Reebok athletic safety shoes are lightweight, flexible, comfortable and fit for demanding jobs.
- Features an Alloy Safety Toe that meets ASTM F2413 Safety Standards and Electrical Hazard Protection
- Full -foot flex grooves for improved mobility and flex with every step with a low-cut design for a sleek, athletic look or easy ankle mobility
- MemoryTech Massage footbed adapts to the contours of your foot and provides immediate cushioning, with Sublite foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and soft support
- Alloy Safety Toe reduces weight, while maintaining impact protection [meets ASTM F2413]
- Industry leading lightweight comfort at approximately 350 grams per shoe; Insole: MemoryTech Massage Removable Cushion Footbed, Outsole: Sublite EVA Cushion Midsole with Rubber Heel and Forefoot Pads