LARNMERN work safety shoes are more comprehensive protective function of the foots. Our safety shoes are steel toe can prevent the toes injured. Uppers made of breathable flyknit, which has the function of ensuring dry feet. The insole supported by the arch provides a more comfortable fit and is ergonomically designed to make work easier and more comfortable. comfortable midsole there are shock absorption function. The upper has reflective strips that can be reflective at night to ensure night work and night walking safety. The thick and rugged slip-resistant rubber sole provides traction and durability. Our work safety shoes apply to a variety of terrain and venues. Precaution and maintenance of the shoe: To extend the life of your shoes, we recommend to clean them regularly and to protect them with adequate products. Do not dry your shoes on a radiator, nor nearby a heat source. LARNMERN is a global leader in fashion safety shoes, it’s make your foot safe and comfortable on the job site, factory and in the field.
- Anti-smashing steel toe: European standard steel toe has an impact resistance of 200J
- Breathable & comfortable: The work shoes are made from flyknit uppers, keeping the feet fresh and comfortable to wear. Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Slip resistant sole: These flyknit safety shoes meet EN ISO 20345:2011 safety standards and feature SRC slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant outsoles. meet needs of those who work in demanding environments
- Arch support: Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning and soft support. Arch support footbed adapts to the contours of your foot and provides immediate cushioning
- Keep work safe: Our steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style